I decided to finish the leg inlays before they were epoxied into the legs so there was no chance of getting finish on the legs.
It was just a matter of inlaying the mahogany strips into the legs and pining the legs to the top. This was not as easy as I thought. Locating were the legs could be attached and also look good while being symmetrical was somewhat of a chore. Another issue was that I was going to just flip the top on its back and epoxy the leg pins into the top, well after some thought I realized that I would have to flip the table over but the weight of the legs might just snap the stone or the wood were they were pinned. I decided to do two apposing legs and then flip it and epoxy the last two legs in the upright position.
OK one down two to go!