I started the tea tables with the legs. I made a drawing of the legs and transferred that to some 3/4 particle board. With a good pattern I rough cut the curve on the band saw then pattern routed the legs to shape.
As with everything else I had to make a pattern for the leg supports. I Made a few cutouts then realized I could just spin the pattern to get the other marks. This pattern was just used to mark the parts properly so they could be cut on the band saw. The supports needed to be filed and shaved with a chisel to get a good fit with the legs. It was a bit finicky to get the fit but that was the method I used. I'm sure there must have been an easier way to to this but oh well!
I Glued up three tops at about 23" square and picked out the veneer( lacewood) to use as an accent on the top and as a background for the marquetry I will be using on one of the tables.
I have to get one of these tables done soon for an upcomming show so I will concentrate on one and get back to the rest whene I get cought up.