I had to mill up the material for the drawer bottom,drawer sides,and the drawer support frame.I resawed some cherry and some sort of poplar that is real green that I was told is called pickle wood, a term or type of wood I never heard of. I broke the golden rule and after resawing did not let the wood acclimate to the shop before final milling and gluing up the two panels.As you can see below they cupped pretty bad. You may be able to see that I added water to the top of them to counter the cupping. I worked just fine on the poplar but the cherry was a little thicker and would not go as flat as I would like so I just ripped the panel down the glue joint and fliped one panel and that seemed to work. I didn't hurt that I had a little more thickness so it could be planed flat.
I made a small jig to use to drill the holes to attach the inside panels to the front and back panels. After
this was done I could dry fit and get a measurement for a size on the drawer support panel.
I had to tapper the sides about 1/8th" to get the reveal right. this was done with a # 5 jack plane first to remove most of the materiel and then a #4 to finish it up smooth.